FanTech Limited (hereinafter also referred to as “Licensor”, “the Data Controller” “Our” or “We”) and The Operator as “the Data processor”, “Licensee” highly values and respects the privacy of not only all their Players but also online visitors and implements requirements of the GDPR.
- i. “GDPR” - the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as amended, replaced or superseded and in force from time to time and as transposed into member-state legislation;
- ii. “Personal Data” - any information which relates to an identified or identifiable Player;
- iii. “Processing” - Any operation or set of operations which is performed by the Operator upon the Personal Data of the Users of the Website, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction;
- iv. “Services” – the Operator’s online gaming services available at the Website;
- v. “User” or “Player” - Any internet user who accesses and uses the Website and the Operator’s Services;
- vii. “Website” - the websites referred to within the Operator’s Terms and Conditions.
PRINCIPLES OF DATA PROCESSING
We fully respect your fundamental rights and render protection of your privacy our priority. In this context, when processing your Personal Data, we follow the following basic principles:
- i. We submit your Personal Data only to legitimate processing, and we maintain full transparency vis-à-vis the way we handle your Personal Data;
- ii. We process your Personal Data only to the extent that it is appropriate and relevant to the above purposes, while limiting the processing to the measure necessary for these purposes;
- iii. We collect and process your data only for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes as outlined in this policy, and we do not process it further in a manner incompatible with these purposes;
- iv. We process your Personal Data in a way that guarantees its security by using appropriate technical or organisational measures;
- v. We keep your Personal Data in a form that allows you to identify yourself only for the time required for the above processing purposes;
- vii. We do not intend to further process your Personal Data for purposes other than the ones for which they are collected;
- viii. We inform you that there is no obligation to provide your Personal Data and that there are no possible consequences from the choice not to provide it. Furthermore, we inform you that your Personal Data will not be used for automated decision making, including profiling;
- ix. Without prejudice to what is stated in this policy, we do not disclose and transmit your Personal Data to third parties without your consent, unless permitted by law or by our contractual agreement with you.
WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We only process your Personal Data when we have a legal basis to do so. The processing can either be created from your consent and acceptance, or on fulfilling our legitimate interest. If you refuse to provide your Personal Data to us, we may be unable to provide you the service.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
The request for registration and acceptance at the Operator’s website means there is an expressed consent from the Player to authorize the handling of their personal data by The Data Controller and Data Processor.
We collect your Personal Data largely from the registration form and the entry of your user data however data is also collected for further verification of your identity, and during your use of the website, such as but not limited to IP address, end user device data.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal Data necessary for the navigation and use of our Website and the Services is collected and processed by the Operator in order to fulfil Our obligations pursuant to the Terms and Conditions entered into by Users as well as to fulfil our legal obligations, for the following non-exhaustive purposes:
- Administration and development of the Website and the Services
- Communicating with Players in the framework of the execution of Our Services and for the resolution of any complaints;
- Enhancement of user experience, including the provision of personalised Services and improvement of the Website and the Services;
- Extrajudicial or judicial use for the protection of our lawful rights and interests.
We may process Personal Data only with your lawful consent for the following purposes:
- For the purposes of promotional communication, marketing and advertising of Our Services or third party services via SMS, telephone, e-mail, internet, fax, mail, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
- For personified market research and/or analysis purposes to better understand your needs, preferences, interests, experiences and/or habits as a consumer.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time in writing to The Operator. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment of your data prior to its revocation. Your consent is also revoked in the same manner as provided.
The Operator may retain your Personal Data after the expiration of their relevant processing purposes in the following limited cases:
- In case that there is a legal obligation under a relevant statutory provision;
- In case of any claims against the Operator, for as long as necessary to defend our rights and legitimate interests before any competent court and any other public authority;
- For research or statistical purposes of for the proper organization and operation of our business provided that anonymity or pseudonymization of your data takes place.
For more information about data retention terms in relation to specific Personal Data, please contact The Operator directly.